少年文学网
  1. 少年文学网
  2. 其他类型
  3. 离开悟空后,悟饭无敌
  4. 第17章 团聚17
设置

第17章 团聚17(1 / 1)


"That's because it is," Bulma replied, stepping besides him.

“那 是 因 为 它 就 是 那 个 ,”布 尔 玛 回 答 道 ,走 到 他 身 边 。

"My father found your father's space pod almost perfectly intad we harvested its parts for this ship.

We were far behind Frieza's anization with ielr flight, so if Goku was ever, well…

"我 父 亲 几 乎 完 整 地 找 到 了 你 父 亲 的 太 空 舱 ,我 们 从 中 取 出 了 零 件 用 于 这 艘 飞 船 。

我 们 在 星 际 飞 行 方 面 远 远 落 后 于 弗 利 萨 的 组 织 ,所 以 如 果 孫 悟 空 曾 經 …

Gohan exhaled deeply through his nose.

悟 飯 深 深 地 用 鼻 子 呼 出 气 。

"No use tip-toeing around it.

I was kidaken into space, and my father tried to find me, but couldn't.

"没 必 要 绕 圈 子 了 。

我 被 绑 架 ,带 到 了 太 空 ,我 父 亲 试 图 找 到 我 ,但 没 有 成 功 。

".

.

.

Right.

对 。

They stood still in unfortable silence, just staring at the engine.

他 们 站 在 那 里 ,静 静 地 注 视 着 引 擎 ,气 氛 尴 尬 。

Bulma wouldn't know it, but just saying it out loud lifted a weight off of Gohan's shoulders.

布 尔 玛 不 知 道 这 一 点 ,但 当 悟 飯 大 声 说 出 来 时 ,他 感 觉 如 释 重 负 。

"How long was he out there looking for me?"

"他 在 外 面 找 了 多 久 才 找 到 我 ?"

"I want to say a year, maybe? We actually tried to use the Dragon Balls before his trip but they couldn't find you.

"我 想 可 能 是 一 年 吧 ?在 他 出 发 前 我 们 实 际 上 试 过 用 龙 珠 ,但 它 们 找 不 到 你 。

The first time, Shenron said he couldn't move you because you were in stasis or something and couldn't be reached, which didn't make much seo me.

第 一 次 ,神 龙 说 他 无 法 移 动 你 ,因 为 你 处 于 停 滞 状 态 或 者 其 他 原 因 无 法 被 寻 找 到 ,这 对 我 来 说 没 有 太 多 意 义 。

But he at least told us what dire you were going in, so that's where Goku went off to, but from there he retty much aimless.

但 他 至 少 告 诉 了 我 们 你 朝 着 哪 个 方 向 去 了 ,所 以 孫 悟 空 就 去 了 那 个 地 方 ,但 从 那 之 后 ,他 几 乎 没 有 方 向 感 。

Once he only had enough fuel to return here, I had to break the news."

一 次 他 只 有 足 够 的 燃 料 返 回 这 里 ,我 不 得 不 传 达 这 个 消 息 。”

"So it's been nine years, then," Gohan said, w out the math between his capture and Shenron tag him.

“那 么 已 经 过 去 了 九 年 了 ,”悟 飯 说 着 ,计 算 着 自 己 被 捕 和 神 龍 联 系 他 之 间 的 时 间 。

He had finally figured out how long the initial voyage to Earth had taken.

他 终 于 算 出 了 最 初 的 前 往 地 球 的 航 行 时 间 。

"Yeah.

A lot of time.

" Bulma took a deep breath with her hands on her waist.

“是 的 ,很 长 时 间 。”布 尔 玛 双 手 放 在 腰 上 深 吸 了 一 口 气 。

"We turned back to the Dragon Balls again, but they still couldn't bring you back.

"我 们 又 回 到 了 龙 珠 面 前 ,但 它 们 仍 然 无 法 将 你 带 回 来 。

We assumed you were dead, but Shenron said it was unfixable.

我 们 以 为 你 已 经 死 了 ,但 神 龙 说 无 法 解 决 。

Is that anization cealed under some eleagic field or something?"

那 个 组 织 是 不 是 隐 藏 在 某 种 电 磁 场 下 面 ?

"No."

“不 是 。”悟 飯 紧 紧 抓 住 柱 子 。

"The Dragon tacted me for permission since he had to go out of his way to find me.

I refused."

“神 龙 联 系 我 是 为 了 征 得 我 的 允 许 ,因 为 他 不 得 不 费 尽 周 折 来 找 到 我 。

我 拒 绝 了 。”

Bulma's rea was the same as Goku's - a dumbstruck gasp.

布 尔 玛 的 反 应 和 孫 悟 空 一 样 ——愣 住 了 。

"Refused? Why?"

“拒 绝 了 ?为 什 么 ?”

Gohan gred from the er of his eye.

悟 飯 斜 眼 瞪 了 过 去 。

"I've already tried expining this to my father aa, and I don't feel like doing it again.

Are we gonna work on this thing or not?"

“我 已 经 试 过 向 我 父 亲 和 贝 吉 塔 解 释 了 ,我 不 想 再 解 释 一 遍 了 。

我 们 要 处 理 这 个 东 西 吗 ?还 是 不 处 理 ?”

The way Bulma flinched filled Gohan with deep shame.

布 尔 玛 的 反 应 让 悟 飯 充 满 了 深 深 的 羞 愧 。

He despised the danger he exuded towards the people whose opinions actually held weight to him.

他 讨 厌 自 己 给 那 些 对 他 的 意 见 有 重 要 性 的 人 带 来 的 危 险 。

"Okay, okay. You're right," Bulma said, frantically reag into her toolbox.

“好 的 ,好 的 。你 是 对 的 。”布 尔 玛 急 忙 伸 手 进 工 具 箱 。

"You aa arrived here as allies, so that answer should be pretty damn obvious anyway."

“你 和 贝 吉 塔 作 为 盟 友 来 到 这 里 ,所 以 答 案 应 该 非 常 明 显 。”

Vegeta.

Sure, Gohan had defended him, but that danger he resented was cultivated by him, Nappa, and Raditz.

贝 吉 塔 。

当 然 ,悟 飯 曾 经 为 他 辩 护 ,但 他 所 憎 恨 的 危 险 是 由 他 、納 帕 和 拉 迪 茨 培 养 出 来 的 。

And his little outburst only gave Bulma ample reason to fear him.

而 他 的 小 爆 发 只 是 给 了 布 尔 玛 充 分 的 理 由 来 害 怕 他 。

Feeling a headache ing on just from brooding on it, Gohan decided to just push his issues to the side and focus oask at hand.

仅 仅 是 沉 思 这 个 问 题 就 让 悟 飯 感 到 头 痛 ,他 决 定 将 自 己 的 问 题 放 在 一 边 ,专 注 于 眼 前 的 任 务 。

Bulma handed Gohan a pair of thick, yellow gloves.

布 尔 玛 递 给 悟 飯 一 双 厚 厚 的 黄 色 手 套 。

"Here, put these on. Unless you're fih grease and sludge on your hands."

“给 ,戴 上 这 些 手 套 。除 非 你 不 介 意 手 上 沾 满 油 污 和 泥 泞 。”

With a grimace, Gohan accepted the gloves and shoved them on.

悟 飯 面 带 难 受 的 表 情 ,接 过 手 套 ,套 在 手 上 。

"You got any more smokes?"

"你 还 有 烟 吗 ?"

Bulma snorted a chuckle.

布 尔 玛 轻 笑 了 一 声 。

"Okay, first of all, I let it slide o you are way too young.

“好 吧 ,首 先 ,我 放 过 你 一 次 ,但 你 太 年 轻 了 。”

"For the smoking or the genocide?"

“是 因 为 吸 烟 还 是 种 族 灭 绝 ?”

"Touché.

And both, for the record.

“说 得 好 。两 个 都 是 ,记 住 。”

Gohan rolled his eyes.

悟 飯 翻 了 个 白 眼 。

Bulma grabbed a folded up piece of blue paper from the tool box.

布 尔 玛 从 工 具 箱 里 拿 出 一 张 折 叠 起 来 的 蓝 色 纸 。

"And sedly, having a fmmable objeear a bunch of bustible ones only makes sense if you're trying to blow them all up.

The explosion will kill me and you'll be left rebuilding this all by yourself.

“其 次 ,如 果 你 想 把 它 们 全 部 炸 掉 ,就 把 易 燃 物 放 在 一 堆 易 燃 物 附 近 是 有 道 理 的 。

爆 炸 会 杀 死 我 ,然 后 你 得 自 己 重 建 这 一 切 。

She handed Gohan the sheet.

她 递 给 了 悟 飯 那 张 纸 。

"But that's why you have this.

"但 这 就 是 你 有 这 个 的 原 因 。

Gohan unfolded the paper, revealing a diagram of the eh a few bels and instrus.

悟 飯 展 开 纸 张 ,上 面 显 示 了 引 擎 的 图 表 ,还 有 一 些 标 签 和 说 明 。

"The blueprints, I suppose?"

“我 猜 这 是 蓝 图 吧 ?”

"You got it! Just follow along and I'll tell you whatever I need.

How far does year knowledge go, so I know the right ways to divvy things up?" Bulma asked as she slid her goggles back over her eyes.

“你 明 白 了 !只 要 跟 着 做 ,我 会 告 诉 你 我 需 要 什 么 。

你 对 设 备 了 解 多 少 ,这 样 我 就 知 道 该 如 何 正 确 分 配 任 务 ?”布 尔 玛 问 道 ,她 将 护 目 镜 再 次 戴 到 眼 睛 上 。

"I've helped assemble a whole space pod, but I was just following someone's instrus.

"我 帮 忙 组 装 过 一 个 整 个 太 空 舱 ,但 只 是 按 照 别 人 的 指 示 来 做 的 。”悟 飯 回 忆 起 那 个 场 合 时 ,喉 咙 里 涌 起 了 一 股 难 以 言 喻 的 感 觉 。

"I know I made a shitty joke about it before, but it really is impressive that you've kept your mind sharp in what I only assume is a pretty scummy brute force operation," Bulma said as she unscrelug.

“我 知 道 之 前 我 开 了 一 个 糟 糕 的 玩 笑 ,但 实 际 上 你 在 一 个 我 只 能 假 设 是 相 当 肮 脏 的 蛮 力 操 作 中 保 持 着 敏 锐 的 头 脑 ,这 真 是 令 人 印 象 深 刻 。”布 尔 玛 解 开 一 个 插 头 时 说 道 。

"They got psycho b school there or something?"

“他 们 那 里 有 精 神 病 学 校 之 类 的 吗 ?”

"No.

There was a girl there... she was a lot like you, actually." Gohan's thumb pressed harder against the blueprint.

"在 那 里 有 一 个 女 孩 ...她 很 像 你 ,实 际 上 。”悟 飯 的 拇 指 在 蓝 图 上 用 力 按 压 。

"One of the few det folks around. She taught me a few things whenever I had free time."

“在 那 里 只 有 少 数 几 个 正 直 的 人 。她 在 我 有 空 的 时 候 教 了 我 一 些 东 西 。”

"Certainly helps to have somebody who gives a shit beyond whether you throunch, huh?" Bulma hooked up a couple of cables to the open plugs while Gohan shrugged.

“当 然 很 有 帮 助 ,有 人 在 意 的 不 仅 仅 是 你 能 否 出 拳 ,对 吧 ?”布 尔 玛 把 几 根 电 缆 连 接 到 开 放 的 插 头 上 ,悟 飯 耸 了 耸 肩 。

Suddenly, she stopped herself and whirled around.

突 然 ,她 停 下 来 ,转 身 看 着 悟 飯 。

"And wait, a girl like me? Surely she wasn't as hot as me, at least."

“等 等 ,像 我 这 样 的 女 孩 ?她 肯 定 没 有 我 这 么 火 辣 吧 。”

Gohan's cheeks flushed a shade as red as the ship's floor tiles.

悟 飯 的 脸 颊 涨 得 像 船 上 的 地 板 砖 一 样 红 。

"Okay, now I've got to see this girl.

I mean, she could probably kill me with her bare hands, but I guarantee she ain't got nothin' on all this." She handed an exasperated Gohaher end of the cords.

“好 了 ,现 在 我 得 见 见 这 个 女 孩 。

我 是 说 ,她 可 能 可 以 用 赤 手 空 拳 杀 了 我 ,但 我 保 证 她 不 会 比 这 里 的 任 何 东 西 更 强 。”她 把 绝 望 的 悟 飯 交 给 了 另 一 端 的 电 缆 。

"You mind plugging this into that red box behind you while I assemble a few things?"

“你 介 意 把 这 个 插 到 你 身 后 的 那 个 红 盒 子 里 吗 ?我 要 组 装 一 些 东 西 。”

Sighing, Gohan turned around and kneeled down to the red box.

叹 了 口 气 ,悟 飯 转 身 跪 在 红 盒 子 旁 边 。

He had of course been referring to Kiyomi, and he hoped he could see her again, too.

他 当 然 是 在 指 Kiyomi,他 也 希 望 能 再 次 见 到 她 。

Her and Arepa.

还 有 Arepa。

His stomach tightened as he wondered what they could be going through while he was sitting around doing a necessary, but leisurely, operation.

当 他 坐 在 这 里 进 行 必 要 但 悠 闲 的 操 作 时 ,他 不 禁 担 心 他 们 正 在 经 历 着 什 么 。

Once he finished plugging in the wires, Bulma slid a wrench over.

完 成 插 入 电 线 后 ,布 尔 玛 递 过 来 一 个 扳 手 。

"Actually, why the hell am I even tossing you that thing? Whatever; just twist the knob on the front side. Your bare hands will do."

“其 实 ,我 为 什 么 要 把 这 个 东 西 扔 给 你 ?算 了 ;只 要 扭 动 前 面 的 旋 钮 就 行 了 。你 的 赤 手 也 可 以 。”

After Gohan twisted the knob, the device within the pilr it was hooked up to emitted a rumbling hum.

悟 飯 扭 动 旋 钮 后 ,连 接 在 柱 子 上 的 装 置 发 出 隆 隆 的 嗡 嗡 声 。

"Perfect," Bulma said.

“太 棒 了 。”布 尔 玛 说 道 。

"Now I'm gonna need you to do some math for me, Gohan…

“现 在 我 需 要 你 帮 我 做 一 些 数 学 ,悟 飯 ……”

A few hours ter, and Gohan had helped Bulma plete aion she had estimated to take a few days ihan one.

几 个 小 时 后 ,悟 飯 帮 助 布 尔 玛 完 成 了 一 个 她 估 计 需 要 几 天 才 能 完 成 的 操 作 ,而 实 际 上 只 用 了 不 到 一 天 的 时 间 。

"Man, when you guys kick this Frieza guy's ass, I'm giving you a job here whether you want it or not," Bulma said.

“伙 计 ,当 你 们 打 败 弗 利 萨 这 家 伙 时 ,不 管 你 愿 不 愿 意 ,我 都 会 给 你 一 份 工 作 。”布 尔 玛 说 道 。

She put the st of her wrenches in a toolbox while Gohan wiped away some blotches of oils with a rag at the bottom of his shoe.

她 把 最 后 一 把 扳 手 放 进 工 具 箱 ,悟 飯 用 一 块 抹 布 擦 掉 了 鞋 底 上 的 一 些 油 渍 。

"Those equations will e in handy. Where'd you read that type of stuff?"

“这 些 方 程 式 会 派 上 用 场 的 。你 在 哪 里 读 到 这 些 东 西 的 ?”

"There was a library in Frieza's base. They had academic books in a bunch of different alien nguages. I rigged my scouter to trahem," Gohan expined.

“弗 利 萨 的 基 地 里 有 一 个 图 书 馆 。他 们 有 一 堆 不 同 外 星 语 言 的 学 术 书 籍 。我 把 我 的 探 测 器 改 装 成 了 翻 译 器 ,用 来 翻 译 它 们 。”悟 飯 解 释 道 。

"A scouter?" Bulma asked as she lifted up the toolbox and turowards the door.

“探 测 器 ?”布 尔 玛 问 道 ,她 拿 起 工 具 箱 转 向 门 口 。

"Those devices you aa grabbed at East City, right?"

“你 和 贝 吉 塔 在 东 都 抢 到 的 那 些 装 置 ,对 吧 ?”

"Yeah."

“是 的 。”

"Since you use them as unicators, couldn't you possibly backtrace Frieza's location?"

“既 然 你 们 把 它 们 用 作 通 讯 器 ,难 道 你 们 不 可 能 追 踪 到 弗 利 萨 的 位 置 吗 ?”

"We do a lot more than that.

We access his anization's whole database."

“我 们 可 以 做 得 更 多 。

我 们 可 以 访 问 他 的 组 织 的 整 个 数 据 库 。”

Bulma dropped her tool box and wistfully swung her fists.

“That's perfect! With those scouters I could get a lead on Frieza's location and figure out how long 'til he gets here while you aa train.

You still have it, right?"

布 尔 玛 放 下 工 具 箱 ,怀 着 遗 憾 的 心 情 挥 舞 着 拳 头 。

“太 完 美 了 !有 了 那 些 探 测 器 ,我 可 以 得 到 弗 利 萨 的 位 置 线 索 ,并 弄 清 楚 他 到 达 这 里 还 有 多 久 ,与 此 同 时 你 和 贝 吉 塔 在 训 练 。

你 还 有 它 吗 ?”

Gohan faintly nodded.

悟 飯 微 微 点 头 。

It was on the dresser by his bed in the guest room, the blue scouter.

他 的 床 头 柜 上 放 着 一 个 蓝 色 的 探 测 器 ,就 在 客 房 里 。

His one possible link to Arepa.

它 是 他 与 阿 蕾 帕 之 间 唯 一 可 能 的 联 系 。

".

.

.

Yeah.

But there's another one in here.

"

“是 的 。

但 这 里 还 有 另 一 个 。”

Bulma looked around.

布 尔 玛 四 处 张 望 。

"You mean that red one in the er behind you? That one's pretty busted up, though.

You could just give me the one you fixed.

“你 是 指 你 身 后 角 落 里 那 个 红 色 的 吗 ?那 个 已 经 很 破 旧 了 。

你 可 以 把 你 修 好 的 那 个 给 我 。”

"Just fix that one!" Gohan snapped, startling Bulma.

他 厉 声 说 道 :“就 修 那 个 !”布 尔 玛 被 吓 了 一 跳 。

He looked straight ahead to avoid seeing her fearful flinch for too long.

悟 飯 直 视 前 方 ,避 免 长 时 间 看 到 她 害 怕 的 退 缩 。

"Okay, okay.

“好 吧 ,好 吧 。”

I'll see what I do with it.

“我 会 看 看 能 做 些 什 么 。”

She scurried to the er, picked up the scouter, and put it in her pocket while she returo the exit.

她 匆 忙 走 到 角 落 ,拿 起 探 测 器 ,放 进 口 袋 里 ,然 后 回 到 出 口 。

She put her b coat ba.

她 穿 上 实 验 服 。

"I'm heading ba to take a break.

Feel free to give the gravity mae a test drive!"

“我 要 回 去 休 息 一 下 了 。

随 便 你 试 试 重 力 机 器 !”

Gohan nodded, as that was exactly his pn.

悟 飯 点 了 点 头 ,因 为 那 正 是 他 的 计 划 。

When Bulma made it down the ramp, she pulled the remote from her b coat and used it to close the door back up.

当 布 尔 玛 走 下 斜 坡 时 ,她 从 实 验 服 口 袋 里 拿 出 遥 控 器 ,用 它 关 闭 了 门 。

With Bulma gone, Gohan spun around to the reassembled gravity pilr and pushed the red button to activate the simutor.

在 布 尔 玛 离 开 后 ,悟 飯 转 身 来 到 重 新 组 装 的 重 力 柱 旁 ,按 下 红 色 按 钮 激 活 模 拟 器 。

On his reendation, they programmed the keypad to work with the meism, and so he simply typed in the gravity level he wanted: 25 G's.

根 据 他 的 建 议 ,他 们 将 键 盘 编 程 与 机 制 配 合 使 用 ,所 以 他 只 需 输 入 他 想 要 的 重 力 水 平 :25 G。

Gohan's knees buckled when the pressure dropped down onto him, but he was better prepared.

当 重 力 施 加 到 他 身 上 时 ,悟 飯 的 膝 盖 弯 曲 了 ,但 他 已 经 做 好 了 更 好 的 准 备 。

He straightened his posture and tried moving his arms, but his injuries bined with 25 times his body weight left

他 挺 直 身 体 ,试 着 动 了 动 手 臂 ,但 他 的 伤 势 加 上 25倍 的 体 重 让 他 ...

him a wreck.

Even taking oep forward took tremendous effort.

他 变 得 破 败 不 堪 。即 使 向 前 迈 出 一 步 也 需 要 巨 大 的 努 力 。

But in a fight with Frieza, he would have to overe struggles far worse than gravity.

然 而 ,在 与 弗 利 萨 的 战 斗 中 ,他 必 须 克 服 比 重 力 更 糟 糕 的 困 难 。

And so, Gohan squared his shoulders and threw the best punch his body allowed, even as he felt a pop in his bicep.

因 此 ,悟 飯 挺 直 肩 膀 ,尽 力 打 出 他 的 最 佳 一 击 ,即 使 他 感 觉 到 二 头 肌 有 一 声 脆 响 。

And he swung again, and again, and again, with both arms.

他 一 次 又 一 次 地 挥 动 双 臂 。

Just as Gohan was building up a good rhythm, he picked up a familiar Ki signal approag.

就 在 悟 飯 正 好 找 到 良 好 的 节 奏 时 ,他 察 觉 到 一 个 熟 悉 的 气 息 信 号 靠 近 。

It owerful, immediately putting him o.

那 是 一 种 强 大 的 气 息 ,立 即 使 他 警 觉 起 来 。

After quickly shutting off the gravity simutor and turning on the door, he hurried outside and saw his father flying towards Capsule Corporation.

迅 速 关 闭 重 力 模 拟 器 并 打 开 门 后 ,他 匆 忙 走 出 去 ,看 到 他 的 父 亲 正 飞 向 胶 囊 公 司 。

Mid-flight, he noticed Gohan down below and froze.

在 飞 行 途 中 ,他 注 意 到 悟 飯 在 下 方 ,停 了 下 来 。

"Yo, Gohan!"

Gohan bristled with surprise as Goku jumped down to meet him in the grass.

“哟 ,悟 飯 !”

悟 飯 惊 讶 地 一 颤 ,因 为 孫 悟 空 跳 下 来 在 草 地 上 和 他 见 面 。

It was like the previous day hadn't even happened - no bruises, no cuts, and even a fresh uniform.

就 像 前 一 天 根 本 没 有 发 生 过 一 样 -没 有 瘀 伤 ,没 有 伤 口 ,甚 至 连 衣 服 也 焕 然 一 新 。

And his power, even at rest, felt far greater than it had been before.

而 且 ,即 使 在 休 息 时 ,他 的 力 量 也 比 以 前 强 大 得 多 。

In one hand, he held a small, brown bag.

他 一 只 手 拿 着 一 个 小 巧 的 棕 色 袋 子 。

"Did you recover with that bean?"

“那 颗 豆 子 让 你 恢 复 了 吗 ?”

"Yup!" Goku patted his gi.

“是 的 !”孫 悟 空 拍 了 拍 他 的 道 着 。

"Korin came through right on time.

I came here to give you aa a couple while you train here.

"

“科 林 准 时 送 来 了 。

我 来 这 里 是 给 你 和 贝 吉 塔 各 送 来 几 颗 ,你 们 在 这 里 训 练 。”

Goku dug through the bag and took out two small, green beans.

孫 悟 空 从 袋 子 里 挖 出 两 颗 小 小 的 绿 豆 。

Gohan stared at them inquisitively.

悟 飯 好 奇 地 盯 着 它 们 看 。

"It only takes these tiny little beans to heal you?"

“只 需 要 这 些 小 小 的 豆 子 就 能 治 愈 你 吗 ?”

"It fills you up for ten days too, but that's never worked on me.

“还 可 以 让 你 饱 食 十 天 ,但 对 我 从 来 没 有 起 作 用 。”

Gohan absent-mindedly nodded while he took the beans from Goku and stared at them in his palm.

悟饭心不在焉地点了点头,接过了悟空递来的豆子,凝视着它们在手心中。

They just looked like a couple of ordinary vegetables; they didn't even possess aic, mystical aroma.

这些豆子看起来就像一些普通的蔬菜,甚至没有什么奇特、神秘的香气。

After looking back up at his father, he picked one up with his fingers and ped down on it.

抬头看了看父亲之后,他用手指捏起一个豆子,咬了下去。

It tasted about as pin as white rice as its ks traveled through Gohan's stomach.

当这些豆子在悟饭的胃里消化时,它的味道就像白米饭一样平淡无味。

And then, his entire body went stiff with shock.

然后,他整个身体都因为震惊而僵硬了起来。

Not even a sed after the beaered his system, every infmmation, every ache, every bruise, every tear, every broken bone just fixed themselves.

豆子进入他的体内还不到一秒钟的时间,每一处炎症、疼痛、淤血、撕裂和骨折都迅速痊愈了。

Iime, he could feel his body reassembling, with his posture and joints reassuming proper positions.

他可以实时感觉到自己的身体重新组装,他的姿势和关节重新回到正确的位置。

And his energy - all of it returned, and more.

他的能量——全部都回来了,而且更强大。

"Holy shit…"

"天啊…"

"Heh, yup!" Goku chuckled.

"嘿,是的!"悟空笑了笑。

"They're a helluva cheat code.

"这些豆子简直是作弊代码。

While Gohan stared incredulously at his palms and aimlessly moved his replenished arms around, Goku looked up at the spaceship and sighed.

当悟饭惊讶地盯着自己的手掌,随意地挥动着恢复了的手臂时,悟空抬头看着飞船,叹了口气。

"That old thing, huh?" Goku's usual cheer had subdued.

"那个古老的东西,啊?"悟空平时的欢快情绪消失了。

"ly my favorite p the world.

"不算是我最喜欢的地方。

"Yeah, Bulma told me," Gohan replied, diverting his attention from the bean's fasating touch.

"是啊,布尔玛告诉过我,"悟饭回答道,将注意力从豆子引人入胜的触感转移开来。

"I get why you wanna train somewhere further from my house.

.

.

er, our.

.

.

ah whatever.

"我明白你为什么想要在离我家更远的地方训练。

.

.

额,是我们家。

.

.

啊,无论如何。

Goku scratched the back of his head.

悟空挠了挠脑袋后脑勺。

"Bein' around me's ohing, but I get why you don't want your mom to see you just yet.

"和我在一起是一回事,但我明白你为什么不想让你妈妈马上看到你。

Gohan narrowed his eyes in frustration.

悟饭眼睛紧皱,感到沮丧。

"And why do you think that is? So she doesn't see how bad I am?"

"你认为是为什么呢?她不想看到我有多糟糕吗?"

When Goku frowned, Gohan shamefully rubbed his forehead.

悟空皱了皱眉头,悟饭羞愧地揉了揉额头。

He'd been projeg his self-sciousness onto everybody he'd entered oh so far, for reasons he couldn't decode, and he was just creating more problems.

他迄今为止把自己的自我意识投射到地球上遇到的每个人身上,原因他无法解读,而且他只是制造了更多问题。

And nobody had gotten it worse than his father.

而且没有人比他的父亲更受伤害。

"It's.

.

.

not that," Goku replied, thoughtfully.

"不只是那样,"悟空思索着回答。

"Well, not just that.

但不仅仅是因为这个。

But it's just all a lot to take in, ya know? You got Frieza hangin' over you.

但这一切对你来说都是很多的,你明白吗?弗里沙一直在你头上晃来晃去。

It ain't the time to worry about this stuff.

现在不是担心这些事情的时候。

You're ready when you're ready.

你准备好了就准备好了。

"If I'm ready," Gohan specified, if for no reason other than to keep his distaer Goku had said exactly what he wao hear.

"如果我准备好了,"悟饭特意强调道,没有其他原因,只是为了在悟空刚说完他想听到的话后保持距离。

He observed the sed bean in his palm.

他观察着手心中的第二颗豆子。

"Is this all we get, or are you holding out on us?"

"这就是我们所得到的全部吗,还是你对我们有所保留?"

Goku ughed.

悟空笑了笑。

"Nah, they're slow to grow.

不,它们生长得很慢。

We only use 'em in a serious pinch.

我们只在严重危机时

使用它们。

Believe me, if we had a lotta these just for myself, I'd be way strohan I am now.

相信我,如果我们有很多这些只给我自己用,我现在会比我现在更强大。

But I 't hog 'em all.

但我不能独占它们。

The gravity chamber is brutal, and I never knew when Piccolo was gonna strike.

重力室太残酷了,我永远不知道皮克罗什么时候会袭击。

't be id up recoverin' all the time.

不能一直待在那里恢复。

"


设置
字体格式: 字体颜色: 字体大小: 背景颜色:

回到顶部